Enter the timeless world of meadow life...
A beautiful handmade cabin, set in a wildflower meadow with phenomenal views of the Black Mountains. Cobnut Cabin has a simple, sumptuous interior, a fourposter bed, handmade kitchen and cosy sitting room.
Relax in a deep bath with wonderful views through the sliding glass doors and absorb the peaceful surroundings from the wrap-around verandah.
Spectacular mountain views
The French doors and well placed windows frame the cabin’s incredible location and views of the mountains from the inside. On a rainy day, you can sit by the woodburner and still enjoy the awesome view.
‘” There is no better place to sit with a book and enjoy the peace.”’Dave and Beki.
Cobnut Cabin Details
- Superb views of the mountains
- Super comfy King size four poster bed
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Luxurious bathroom with underfloor heating
- Large bath, separate shower and heated towel rail
- Brilliant little wood burner with basket of firewood
- Cosy little arm chairs
- 4 burner gas hob with oven and grill
- Under counter fridge freezer
- Outdoor table and two cushioned wicker chairs
- Outdoor fire pit with cooking equipment.
- Large hammock, Zero gravity deck chairs, and two swing chairs
- Limited phone signal and no Wi-Fi
- Twenty five acres of woodland, meadow and stream to explore.
- A half hour ramble to a good local pub, The Bridge Inn, serving delicious food.
Cobnut cabin is luxurious and still close to nature and the elements.
The surrounding meadow is in a continual state of change, splendid waves of wildflowers through spring and summer. Hay is harvested in July or August and the meadow restarts its journey through the seasons. The wooded stream beside the cabin has a variety of different trees that make Autumn a delight. With a woodburner, central heating and underfloor heating in the bathroom, Cobnut Cabin is toasty warm in winter.
Retreat to magical Ritty Farm
Immerse yourself in the abundant nature which surrounds you.
Experience walking in beautiful wildflower meadows, ancient oak woodland and enjoy the incredible mountain views.